book for review selecting the Fast-Track service and automatically your
book will be forwarded to a team of reviewers.
hours, our reviewers will be assigned to review your book. For the
Fast-Track service, you can expect:
- The bulk of the reviews to be
posted within 15 to 25 days to Amazon and Goodreads.
- The reviews to
be about 150 to 500 words long, although each reviewer is at liberty to
write at length about your book.
When the reviews are published, you
will be notified.
be aware that our reviewers will purchase your book, so your book must
be on sale on Amazon. Buying your book has many advantages which
- Immediate impact on your Amazon Sales Ranking
- An "Amazon Verified Purchase" is displayed next to each review
- There is no need to send us a copy of your book - we will buy it direct from Amazon.
Why reviews on Amazon and Goodreads?
Amazon is by far the most influential site for selling your
books, and Goodreads is the site where millions of book lovers discover
new books and authors every day - it's basically the most important
social network for all authors. No matter what your category or genre,
you need your reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. For authors who prefer their reviews on other sites such as Amazon.co.uk, that is an option too.
Why multiple reviews?
One review will hardly get you noticed, and will have no impact on your
sales. By having several reviews of your book, your book starts to look
credible to online buyers. It is generally accepted that the more
reviews you have, the more you really influence the online buyer, so
keep on trying for more reviews.
Can I have more than 4 reviews?
advantage of starting with a small number of reviews is that you
keep your costs down, and get to trust this service before investing in
more reviews. If you need more than 4 reviews (so that's 2 reviews on
Amazon and 2 more copied to Goodreads), then we recommend the Fast-Track
Pro service. If you wish a large number of readers to purchase and
review your book so that your book can reach the BestSeller lists on
Amazon, contact us.
Can I have the reviews published faster?
While we will try to get your reviews done as quickly as possible, the
fastest service we have is the Fast-Track Pro service. This delivers
your first reviews in just 3 to 5 days, and the bulk of all 8 reviews
all posted on Amazon and Goodreads within 14 days.
How Fast-Track works:
- Submit your book and select Fast-Track.
Your book should be priced between $0.99 to $2.99 during the review period.
If your book is priced over $2.99 we will send you 2 reviews instead of 4.
- We will then validate your request and send you a payment request.
- Upon payment, the first reviewers will be assigned to your book.
- Within 15 to 25 days, you will see most or all the reviews published on Amazon and Goodreads. If your book is not available on Goodreads, it will be posted on other sites such as Amazon.co.uk
- You will be notified when the reviews are completed.